- Analyze financial information and prepare balance sheets.
- Resolve account payable and receivable issues or queries.
- Accurately perform daily reconciliations of cash, check and credit card transactions, and tally and file invoices.
- Comply with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) for financial statements.
- Assist in financial and tax audits, and general ledger preparation.
- Review of expenses, payroll records, vendor payments, etc.
- Invoice generation. Follow up with customers for POs payments.
- Basic understanding of all accounting principles; Petty cash handling.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related
- 1 year of accounting work experience
- Sound understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices.
- Advanced competency in Microsoft Office and Accounting software packages (Tally ERP9).